Master’s Program Information Technologies in Science and Instrument Engineering (09.04.02)
Department: Faculty of Innovative Technologies
Admission requirements: BSc, basic knowledge in informatics and computer science
Duration: 2 years, full-time (120 EC)
Language of instruction: English
Start month: September
Application deadline: January 15 - July 10
Examinations: January 16-July 26
The program is intended for specialists able and willing to carry out research projects in the field of complex information systems and technologies. Students gain skills and knowledge in information security management based on modern computer and telecommunications technologies, learn how to develop and operate automated information systems, and learn methods for information system protection.
Within the Master’s program, students have an opportunity to use facilities and implement scientific projects based on research laboratories of the Faculty of Innovative Technologies, which include:
- International Research Laboratory “Vision Systems”;
- Research Laboratory “Intellectual Information Systems”;
- Research Laboratory “Robotics”.
A list of courses within the Master’s program:
1 semester "Design"
2 semester "Testing"
3 semester "Prototyping"
4 semester “Master's thesis”
Possible research areas for your Master’s thesis:
- Analysis of semi-structured data
- Mobile information security systems
- Development and creation of information systems
- Mathematical modeling of processes
- Autonomous mobile robotic systems
- Intelligent vision systems
- Unmanned Transport Systems
- Digital twins in the robotic sphere
- Simulation modeling of complex technological processes.
For additional information, feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org